Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Widsets - back on my phone, I've missed it!


A while ago I installed Widsets on my cellphone, and I was a frequent user for a couple of months. Then I succeeded in hanging it by closing it at the wrong time. After that it hang my cellphone every time I tried to start it.

Well, even though I was a frequent user of widsets I started to use the Mobile Opera instead, which is the best mobile browser around, so I didn't reinstall the Widset app.

Now however, I reinstalled it for some reason, and man it is a great java app! Much better way to follow blogs and news feeds than through the Opera alternative.

So if you haven't already, give it a try, it fit my needs perfect and it's highly addictive!

2 comments:

Tuomo Sihvola said...

Sorry to hear that it caused some mysterious problems ! ... and happy to hear that we share the same addiction ;o)

Cheers,

Tuomo

Mattias Aspelund said...

It wasn't that mysterious, I closed the program while it was loading info of the Internet. But as soon as I went to your site the problem was solved by reinstalling the client again.

Today I read things on it on the subway for half an hour. Perfect!