Thursday, June 21, 2007

I admit it, I'm a Widset Junky



For some weeks now I've been testing Widsets on my cellphone, and it's great!
Now, whenever I have som few minutes to spare, I pull out my SonyEricsson and check the latest news, read some cartoons or play sudoku. I could do all that in my browser before Widsets entered my Cellular Life, but for some reason browsers on cellphones suck! I never browse on my phone unless I really have no other choice, when I can't remember a phone number, a location or something, but mobile surfing is a terrible experince.

Widsets on the other hand, have a great interface - the scrolling is smooth, my button moves actually make sence, and the load times are shorter. It's the second best mobile application right after the Gmail-application!

Actually I like Widset so much I had to get a better deal for my mobile surfing...

No comments: