Thursday, June 21, 2007

Build your own Segway

I think Segways are pretty cool, in a really geeky way, so I decided to check out their website. It's pretty ok, and I was really happy when I saw the "build your own Segway"-link. So I went there and started to build my own Segway.



The people at Segway seems to have realised that only geeks love their stuff. "No cool people buy Segways anyway", Segway marketing said, and made an analysis of our kind. Conclusion: We really like led-lights. Segway have no less than four led-extras! Look at the picture, Segway isn't the biggest vehicle around, where do you put all those leds? Anyway, I couldn't find that out, because after selecting my extras (Police siren etc) I was presented a picture of a plain standard out of the box-Segway with "Preview does not show other accessories".

I guess I'll stick to my original plan and get myself a Scooter. But not the Hello Kitty Scooter:

No comments: